Monday, June 6, 2011

Storm

A storm is coming.  Thunder has been booming in the distance but only now are the clouds starting to darken.  It's been a while since the last squall.  Almost too long since I felt the rain on my face, the moments of complete blackness, the lightning breaking the darkness.  All the things that get my blood pumping, keep my  mind sharp, replace the mundane thoughts that constantly fog up my subconscious.  That single bolt of light that will make everything clear again.
The kingdom stands oblivious at the moment.  Only a few people have guessed what is coming and have begun to prepare, but for the rest there is only the peace that ignorance brings.  This storm will split the world but as always there is calm before the catastrophe.  This is a good place for our story to begin.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment